The Minerva supercomputer hosts a centralized set of research databases, data sets, and analysis tools, including the following:
- Data Ark contains over a dozen research data sets including TCGA, UK Biobank, COVID-19 data sets, and more.
- Mount Sinai Data Warehouse (MSDW)
- Imaging Research Warehouse (IRW)
- BioMe Biobank genomic sequencing files
- Cohort query tools Leaf & ATLAS
- Data capture tool REDCap
- Data analysis tools like Jupyter Notebook, R Shiny, and more.
- Massive computing power.
Access & Support
For complete access and support information visit the Data Ark website > HERE