The TriNetX platform allows researchers to query a subset of the Mount Sinai Data Warehouse to identify cohorts, access feasibility, and design protocols. It can be used to perform de-identified queries using MSDW data.
TriNetX features include:
- User friendly query tool
- Query based on demographics, diagnoses, medications, lab results
- Sits atop data warehouses, sourced from a subset of i2b2
- Contains 2 million patients from MSDW
All Mount Sinai faculty, staff and students can gain login access by completing a request form using your Mount Sinai network ID and password.
- Custom queries for $160/hr
Open Research Online Courses in PEAK.
Scroll down to select TriNetX courses:
- TriNetX 101 – Basic Functionality Online Learning Course
- TriNetX 201 – Advanced Functionality Course