RUTH – IRB Submission System
MSHS Institutional Review Board (IRB) submission.
Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Single Sign On Access
- Use your Mount Sinai email and Network ID password.
- Off-campus Access – RUTH is cloud based so VPN /Tunnel is not required to gain access.
- Upload CVs
- All members of the study team must upload their CV in RUTH under My Profile. For detailed guidance, refer to q guide ruth.
- Assigning Proxies
- Only the PI can assign a proxy to a project. The proxy will have the authority to make changes and submit projects (continuing reviews, modifications) on behalf of the PI once assigned. The PI is required to submit the initial submission.
- For detailed guidance, refer to q guide ruth.
- Assigning a Primary Contact – For detailed guidance, refer to q guide ruth.
- CITI Training Profiles
- To ensure CITI training is transferred to RUTH, your CITI profile must include your Mount Sinai Life# and list a MSHS email as the primary email address
- CITI Program > Log on > Profile > Update Institutional Profile > Employee ID #> Enter Your Mount Sinai Life # > Enter Your MSHS email as the Primary email
Virtual Walk-In Sessions
Morning sessions: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 10-11am
Afternoon sessions: Tuesday & Thursdays from 4-5pm
IRB Support – RUTH via Add Comment or contact the PPHS Office.
RUTH Training Sessions
Library in RUTH
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Investigator Manual
Help Center in RUTH
- RUTH user guides
- RUTH training videos