LabArchives Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN)
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (ISMMS) provides a cloud based Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) service for all ISMMS researchers through an enterprise license agreement with LabArchives.
- Track progress
- Streamline lab logistics
- Share data and results
- Report findings
- Backed up and Encrypted data
- Meet data management requirements of various funding agencies including NIH.
All ISMMS researchers can use LabArchives’s ELNs.
- To sign-on, please visit https://shib.labarchives.com/select_institution.
- Select Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai from the drop-down list.
- Once you’ve reached the sign-on page, fill in the requested credentials.
If you have trouble setting up an ELN account or have technical issues using any features, please contact LabArchives at 1-800-653-5016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For internal questions, please contact the ISMMS ELN Administrator, Shekhar Patil, PhD at Shekhar.Patil@mssm.edu.