Institutional Review Board (IRB) submission.
Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Single Sign On Access – Use your Mount Sinai Network ID and password. If you are unable to access Ideate, Open a Ticket (Select “New User/Personnel Request”).
- All members of the research team must upload their CV into their Ideate profile. For guidance, refer to Ideate User Account Creation or refer to the IDEATE Module 4: Check Personnel for CV Training module in PEAK.
- Firefox Browser is required. All users who have desktop restrictions need to call the academic or hospital help desk and request to have the Firefox browser installed.
- Off-campus access – Requires VPN Tunnel access which can be requested via Sailpoint. For guidance, refer to the VPN Instructions.
- Ideate FAQ
- Ideate User Account Creation
- Ideate Human Subject User Guide
- Ideate Tips – Working with Attachments
- Ideate Tips – Reading the LifeCycle Event Manager
- Ideate Tips – Applying for a HIPAA Waiver
Ideate Training Modules
- IDEATE Module 1: Creating a Protocol for the Principal Investigator
- IDEATE Module 2: Submitting a Protocol Created On Your Behalf
- IDEATE Module 3: Check Personnel for FCOI
- IDEATE Module 4: Check Personnel for CV
- IDEATE Module 5: Filling Out Forms
- IDEATE Module 6: Responding to Revisions on a Protocol
- IDEATE Module 7: Reassigning a Task
- IDEATE Module 8: Create a Continuation
- IDEATE Module 9: Create a Modification
- IDEATE Module 10: Adding Personnel to a Protocol
- IDEATE Module 11: The Lifecycle Event Manager
These modules can also be accessed directly in PEAK:
- Login to PEAK
- Select “Online Courses”
- Select “Functional”
- Select “System Training”
- Scroll Down to “IDEATE”