i2b2 features include:
- Self-service query tool
- Query MSDW
- Quickly access/estimate de-identified cohorts
- De-identified data only; cannot be re-identified
- IRB Approval – Not required
- Access – 24/7
- Typical Query
- How many living patients in MSDW received tPA in 2010?
- How many patients over 65 have a diagnosis of lupus and had ANA testing?
- All Mount Sinai Faculty, staff and students can gain login access by completing an online training module in PEAK, and mailing the PEAK completion certification to firstname.lastname@example.org. i2b2 support will email to confirm access, typically by the end of the next business day.
- Login – Single Sign On with Mount Sinai network ID and password.
- Off-campus access – Required VPN Tunnel Access which can be requested via Sailpoint. For guidance, refer to the VPN Instructions.
Send a request to I2b2_support@mountsinai.org.
Open Research Online Courses in PEAK and scroll down to the i2b2 Tutorial.