Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) application submission.
Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
All Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai faculty, staff, and students are able to access eIACUC using their Mount Sinai email (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) and password to log in.
Newly Hired Principal Investigators: Follow the guidance providing on the IACUC website – Assigning Study Staff Roles in IACUC.
Update User Profiles
To ensure accurate transfer of training and certifications data to eIACUC please update your profiles in the following areas:
- CITI Program > Log on > Profile > Update Institutional Profile > Employee ID #> Enter Your Mount Sinai Life #
- eIACUC.mssm.edu > Top Right Side go to my Profile > Edit Experience
- Update profile on Sinai Central Sinai Central (Use Mount Sinai email only as your PRIMARY email. Do not use personal email accounts as your primary email.) Log on > Personal Profile > Sinai1 Profile
- IACUC Training Video (PEAK)
- Building a protocol
- Creating a research team
- Creating team substances
- Team procedures
- How to submit a protocol to the IACUC
- IACUC Classroom Based Training (PEAK)