eIACUC CONCERNS Module
The CONCERNS module is to be used to submit animal welfare related concerns only.
When to Use the CONCERNS Module:
- reporting animal welfare related concerns
- reporting unanticipated problems involving risk to animal subjects or laboratory personnel
Do not use the CONCERNS module:
- Don’t create a concern and leave the document empty in the Pre-submission state for several months. Discard from your eIACUC Inbox any incomplete concerns that you do not plan to submit.
- Don’t submit a concern to add personnel to a protocol. Personnel additions are done directly within the protocol record for “New” protocols Or by submitting an Amendment in eIACUC.
- Don’t submit a concern to report completion of CITI Program training. eIACUC updates CITI Program training data in the protocol record within 24-48 hours. To ensure transfer of data, update your user profiles. See “Update User Profiles“.
- Don’t submit a concern to add additional funding sources to a protocol. This must be done by submitting an Amendment in eIACUC.
- Don’t submit a concern to report eIACUC support issues. Email email@example.com or submit a ticket request via OSticket.
Research 411 Portal
Still Need Help?
Research Roadmap Feedback
Please provide feedback about your experience on this website.