All Mount Sinai principal investigators, co-investigators, mentors, and key personnel must complete the eDMS Disclosure Profile disclosing all financial interests that they may have outside of employment at Mount Sinai.
This is required to be completed within 45 days of hire, annually, and updated throughout the year (within 30 days) if there are changes to your financial interests.
In accordance with the Faculty Handbook, all Financial Interests of Covered Persons must be disclosed.
Covered Persons include:
- Principal Investigator (PI)
- Co-Investigators, Sub-Investigators
- Primary mentor on a Fellowship or Mentored Career Development Award
- Faculty Personnel, either key or non-key
- Senior/Key Personnel
- The Program Director/Principal Investigator
- Other Significant Contributor
- Anyone else who is responsible for the design, conduct, or reporting of the research. This may include collaborators, consultants, students, technicians, postdoctoral fellows or others, and other key personnel.
- Related Parties
- Domestic partner
- Dependent children
- Investigators and key personnel are responsible for disclosing the Individual Financial Interests of their Related Parties
Research 411 Portal
Still Need Help?