Research Compliance Training
Research Compliance provides a monthly example driven course (basic or advanced) on Good Clinical Practice in Research. Please contact Vivian Mitropoulou to Register – or look out for the announcement on the Listserv (you must be subscribed).
CITI Program Learning Modules
Free CITI learning modules for Clinical Research Coordinators (or anyone at Mount Sinai) to access educational opportunities
The CRC Foundations Course
Provides clinical research professionals with basic training tailored to the CRC’s fundamental role in the conduct of clinical trials. It is designed for new CRCs and can be used by organizations as onboarding training. It may also be useful to those pursuing a career in clinical research.
The CRC Advanced Course
Provides clinical research professionals with advanced training tailored to the CRC’s critical role in the conduct of clinical trials. It is designed for CRCs who have taken CRC Foundations, or those with two or more years of experience as a CRC. It complements the foundational course and may be used for professional development and/or as a refresher course.
- Open CITI Program
- Select “Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (SSO)” as your Organization Affiliation
- Select “Continue” to SSO Login/Instructions
- Use your Mount Sinai email address, your name recognized by HR, and your Life Number (or its equivalent) to your profile. This is essential to ensure that your record of completion electronically populates into your Sinai Central profile.
- Select CRC Foundations Course under Clinical Research Coordinators (CRC) – Question 12
- Select CRC AdvancedCourse under Clinical Research Coordinators (CRC) – Question 12
Affiliating an Existing CITI Account with ISMMS
To affiliate your existing CITI account with ISMMS follow the steps below:
- Log in to CITI Program.
- Select “Click here to affiliate with another institution”, and select “Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai”.
- Enter your work email account, your name as recognized by HR and your life number (or its equivalent) in the CITI profile page. This is essential to ensure your training certifications automatically populate into your RUTH and eDMS profile.
- Add the course(s) you need to complete and click “Submit”.