ARO agreements are formal, written contracts between the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and commercial or other biomedical entities. These agreements encourage scientific inquiry and collaboration, and enable faculty, as part of their employment by the School, to provide research-related expertise as defined below, and to assume leadership roles in industry-funded studies or research entities.
Author Publishing and Copyright Agreements
- Revenue Generating
- Sinai Pays
Agreements from Federal, State, Non-Federal (e.g. Foundation) Funding Agencies
When an agreement is for philanthropic support from a foundation, corporate foundation, or corporation, the PI should contact the Development Office, Corporate and Foundation Relations Department to obtain the appropriate signature(s) from the Senior Vice President for Development, and on occasion from the President and CEO and/or the Dean.
Outgoing Licensing Agreements Including Licensing of Tangible Materials
Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)
Subawards and Site Agreements
- Subawards and Site Agreements when Mount Sinai is the Prime Awardee (Sinai Receives Main Award) Except for Clinical Research Agreements Funded by Industry
- Subawards and Site Agreements when Mount Sinai is the Sub-Awardee Except for Clinical Research Agreements Funded by Industry
- Industry Funded Site Agreements
Industry Funded Research Agreements
- Basic Science / Pre-Clinical Sponsored Research or Collaborative (Translational) Research Agreements
- Industry Clinical Research Agreement (e.g., Clinical Trial Agreement)
- Continuing Medical Education Conference or Continuing Medical Education Commercial Support Agreements