Cancer Biostatistics Virtual Walk-In Clinic
1st Wednesday of Every Month, 1:00 – 2:00 PM
Join virtual room via Zoom Conference
A biostatistician will be available for quick statistical consultation on a first come, first served basis. The purpose of this clinic is to answer general statistical questions and to provide guidance for current and future cancer research projects.
If additional assistance is needed outside of the allotted time, please visit the Institute for Health Care Delivery Science for Tisch Cancer Institute Biostatistics Shared Resource Facility resources and guidelines.
Digital Concierge Service: Informatics and Data Science Walk-in Clinics - Virtual
Digital Concierge Service – Informatics and Data Science Online Clinics
Anar Poltinnikov, and team
- Caboodle, Cloud for Research, e-consenting, and more
- Mount Sinai Data Warehouse/Cohort Query Tool (CQT)
- Mount Sinai Clinical Intelligence Center (MSCIC)
- Genomic Data Commons (GDC) and The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA)
Every Wednesday from 3:30 – 4:30 PM
Join virtual room at https://zoom.us/my/digitalconcierge
To make service requests and for additional help:
- Informatics and Data Science, open at Support Ticket: http://osticket.mssm.edu/support/
- Mount Sinai Data Warehouse (MSDW) or Cohort Selection Tools, open a Support Ticket: https://scicomp.mssm.edu/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/4or write Oketha.Petty@mssm.edu
- REDCap open at Support Ticket by writing REDCap-Support@mssm.edu
IRB Virtual Office Hours
Every Wednesday from 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Join virtual room at https://mssmhipaa.zoom.us/j/86232644872
The PPHS Office offers walk-in Office Hours providing ISMMS faculty and staff the opportunity to consult with the IRB. During these consultations the PPHS staff can assist with all questions related to the IRB submission process, etc.
STAT-CHAT: Free Virtual Consultation Service
Every Monday 2:00 – 3:00 PM
Online – Zoom Webinar
Free, virtual, consultation service meant to resolve easy problems and answer quick questions about such topics as data analysis, study design, and database. All faculty, fellows, residents, staff, or medical students are welcome to use this service for quick statistics-related questions. Two statisticians are available for an hour on a first-come, first-served basis. Each consultation should be about 15 minutes.
To register complete the REDCap Stat Chat Request Form and you will receive the timeslot for your STAT-CHAT appointment.
Research 411 Portal
Still Need Help?
Research Roadmap Feedback
Please provide feedback about your experience on this website.