Cancer Biostatistics Virtual Walk-In Clinic
Join virtual room via Zoom Conference
A biostatistician will be available for quick statistical consultation on a first come, first served basis. The purpose of this clinic is to answer general statistical questions and to provide guidance for current and future cancer research projects.
If additional assistance is needed outside of the allotted time, please visit the Institute for Health Care Delivery Science for Tisch Cancer Institute Biostatistics Shared Resource Facility resources and guidelines.
Cybersecurity Office Hours
Every Wednesday 11:30am – 12:00pm
Zoom Link: https://mountsinai.zoom.us/j/4455725852
Office hours are held every Wednesday where a Cybersecurity Risk representative will be available to answer any questions related to the TPRM process.
Digital Concierge Service: Informatics and Data Science Online "Walk-in" Clinics
Get your questions answered about digital resources for research.
Every Wednesday from 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET)
Register > HERE
(The Zoom URL and join instructions are provided on the confirmation page of this submission form.)
The team will help you in the following Zoom Breakout Rooms:
- High Performance Computing (HPC) Minerva
- Minerva is comprised of over 2 petaflops of computational power and 32 petabytes of storage
- Mount Sinai Data Warehouse (MSDW) and Self-service Cohort Query Tools
- MSDW includes clinical and operational data collected from Mount Sinai’s Epic Electronic Health Records
- Self-service query tools include Leaf, ATLAS and TriNetX
- Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap)
- REDCap is a secure, interactive web application for building and managing online surveys and databases
- eRAP, Electronic Data Capture and Equipment Scheduling
- eRAP is a secure, interactive web application for rapid database customization for single and multi-site studies
- Data Ark Data Commons
- Data Ark consists of public and Sinai-specific genomic and electronic health record data sets located on Minerva
- Cyber Security
- Mount Sinai Data Security is accessible to the academic community and may enhance security awareness for research
- Levy Library Resources and Services
- Use Library resources to find and manage evidence, data, and measurement instruments. Guidance on publication analysis and research impact, evidence synthesis, reference management, and data sharing
Digital Concierge is first-come, first-served – no appointment required! If you’ve got more than one question type, we’ll assist you from one Zoom breakout room to the next.
To make service requests and for additional help:
- High Performance Computing (HPC), open a support ticket: email@example.com
- Mount Sinai Data Warehouse (MSDW), open a support ticket
- REDCap, open a support ticket
- eRAP, open a support ticket
- Data Ark, open a support ticket: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic IT Support Center, email@example.com
- Ask a Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
IRB Virtual Office Hours
Mondays from 10:00 – 11:00 am
Join virtual room https://mssmhipaa.zoom.us/j/82453967691
Wednesdays from 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Join virtual room https://mssmhipaa.zoom.us/j/86232644872
The PPHS Office offers walk-in Office Hours providing ISMMS faculty and staff the opportunity to consult with the IRB. During these consultations the PPHS staff can assist with all questions related to the IRB submission process, etc.
OnCore Office Hours
Tuesdays from 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Join virtual room https://mssm.zoom.us/j/83979217271
Office of Research Services (ORS) Office Hours
STAT-CHAT: Free Virtual Consultation Service
Online – Zoom Webinar
Free, virtual, consultation service meant to resolve easy problems and answer quick questions about such topics as data analysis, study design, and database. All faculty, fellows, residents, staff, or medical students are welcome to use this service for quick statistics-related questions. Two statisticians are available for an hour on a first-come, first-served basis. Each consultation should be about 15 minutes.
To register complete the REDCap Stat Chat Request Form and you will receive the timeslot for your STAT-CHAT appointment.
Research 411 Portal
Still Need Help?