Research Integrity Resources
- Resources Regarding Scientific Integrity, Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR), Lab Management, Research Misconduct
- 28 Guidelines at a Glance on Avoiding Plagiarism
- Avoiding Plagiarism, Self-plagiarism, and Other Questionable Writing Practices: A Guide to Ethical Writing
- Infographic: 5 Ways Supervisors Can Promote Research Integrity
- Infographic: Research Trainees: What You Need to Know about Research Misconduct
Additional Tools and Resources
- Rigorous Science: a How-To Guide
- Making the Right Moves: A Practical Guide to Scientific Management for Postdocs and New Faculty, Second Edition (Howard Hughes Medical Institute)
- Research Data Management: A Primer
- The FAIR Guiding Principles for scientific data management and stewardship
- Scientific Progress is Built on Failure
- Step Up for Quality Research
- Health tips for research groups: Nature asked scientists to recommend one thing that institutional and laboratory leaders could do to make science more productive, rigorous and happy.
Research 411 Portal
Still Need Help?
Research Roadmap Feedback
Please provide feedback about your experience on this website.