Institutional Policies & Manuals
Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S)
- Chemical Hygiene Plan/Laboratory Safety Manual
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Information and Resource Webpage
- ISMMS Updated Biosafety Guidelines for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19): Research Laboratories
- Institutional Biosafety Program Guidelines and Policies
- EH-BIO1-1 – Occupational Exposure Prevention & Control Plan for Bloodborne Pathogens in Laboratory Settings
- Environmental Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- PolicyTech > Located in MSH-MSQ site > Administrative and Clinical Services > Environmental Health and Safety
Financial Administration of Clinical Trials Services (FACTS)
Sponsored Projects Accounting (SPA)
- Research Grant Pocket Compliance Guide
- Sponsored Projects Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Sponsored Projects Manual – The Sponsored Projects Manual provides guidance on the policies and procedures governing research and sponsored projects.
Health Information Management (HIM)
HIM Policies and Research Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Related to Remote Monitoring and Epic Access – You may be prompted to enter your MSHS credentials to open the SharePoint environment.
Institutional Biosafety Program (IBP)
In Vivo Research
Center for Comparative Medicine and Surgery (CCMS)
Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Policies And Guidelines – This manual provides guidance on the policies and guidelines for animal care and use at ISMMS.
- IACUC Policies and Guidelines
Mount Sinai Innovation Partners (MSIP)
Radiation Safety Office
- Laser Safety Manual and Policies
- Radiation Safety Office Policy & Procedures Manual – The Radiation Safety Office Policy & Procedure Manual is a compilation of all the policies, procedures and regulations governing the use of ionizing radiation at the Mount Sinai Medical Center (MSMC).
- Radiation Safety Office Standard Operating Procedures
Tisch Cancer Institute
Research 411 Portal
Still Need Help?
Research Roadmap Feedback
Please provide feedback about your experience on this website.