Institutional Policies & Manuals
Center for Comparative Medicine and Surgery (CCMS)
Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Policies And Guidelines – This manual provides guidance on the policies and guidelines for animal care and use at ISMMS.
- IACUC Policies and Guidelines
Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S)
- Biosafety Manual – The Biosafety Manual is a biological safety reference guide for research laboratories.
- Chemical Hygiene Plan/Laboratory Safety Manual
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Information and Resource Webpage
- Environmental Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Institutional Biosafety Program Guidelines and Policies
- EH-BIO1-1 – Occupational Exposure Prevention & Control Plan for Bloodborne Pathogens in Laboratory Settings
Financial Administration of Clinical Trials Services (FACTS)
Sponsored Projects Accounting (SPA)
- Research Grant Pocket Compliance Guide
- Sponsored Projects Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Sponsored Projects Manual – The Sponsored Projects Manual provides guidance on the policies and procedures governing research and sponsored projects.
Mount Sinai Innovation Partners (MSIP)
Radiation Safety Office
- Laser Safety Manual and Policies
- Radiation Safety Office Policy & Procedures Manual – The Radiation Safety Office Policy & Procedure Manual is a compilation of all the policies, procedures and regulations governing the use of ionizing radiation at the Mount Sinai Medical Center (MSMC).
- Radiation Safety Office Standard Operating Procedures
Tisch Cancer Institute
Research 411 Portal
Still Need Help?
Research Roadmap Feedback
Please provide feedback about your experience on this website.