Find Your Patient Population
The Mount Sinai Data Warehouse (MSDW) collects clinical, operational, and financial data for use in clinical and translational research, as well as quality and improvement initiatives.
The following tools can be used to find your patient population in MSDW:
- Custom Queries – Work with MSDW analysts to compose custom SQL queries for research.
- Cohort Query Tool (CQT) – Web-based self-service tool that can be used to query de-identified or identified data in the MSDW.
- i2b2 – Software application supported by ConduITS, the ISMMS CTSA and the NIH. i2b2 allows investigators to quickly perform self-service queries of de-identified data in the MSDW.
- TriNetX – Intuitive self-service tool that can be used to perform de-identified queries in the MSDW.
- OMOP Common Data Model (CDM) and OHDSI ATLAS – An industry-standard database and self-service tool for observational research and cohort generation.
- De-identified Data Service – The MSDW team offers de-identified data through CQT, i2b2 and TriNetX, and follow Mount Sinai’s policy on the de-identification of protected health information.
The Mount Sinai Imaging Research Warehouse (MS-IRW), developed by the BioMedical Engineering and Imaging Institute (BMEII) provides de-identified imaging data along with corresponding health records for over 1 million Mount Sinai patients. The images form the IRW can be linked to de-identified data from the MSDW or visa versa.
Databases and Datasets
- Clinical Annotation Project (CAP)
- MSDW Covid-19 Patient Dataset
- GDC and TCGA Data Access Service
- General Thoracic Surgery STS Database
- NCATS National COVID Cohort Collaborative (N3C) Data Enclave
- NIH – All of Us Research Program
- IBM® MarketScan®
Research 411 Portal
Still Need Help?
Research Roadmap Feedback
Please provide feedback about your experience on this website.