Find Your Patient Population
The Mount Sinai Data Warehouse (MSDW) collects clinical, and operational data for use in clinical and translational research, as well as quality and improvement initiatives. MSDW2 has been completely redesigned to be tightly integrated into the Epic ecosystem, providing a richer data set with high data accuracy and transparent data lineage.
The following tools can be used to find your patient population in MSDW:
- Custom Queries – Work with MSDW analysts to compose custom SQL queries for research.
- Leaf – A lightweight, drag-and-drop web-based query tool that enables you to easily create patient cohorts from de-identified data using multiple clinical and demographic criteria.
- TriNetX – Intuitive self-service tool that can be used to perform de-identified queries in the MSDW.
- OMOP Common Data Model (CDM) and OHDSI ATLAS – An industry-standard database and self-service tool for observational research and cohort generation.
- De-identified Data Service – The MSDW team offers de-identified data through CQT, i2b2 and TriNetX, and follow Mount Sinai’s policy on the de-identification of protected health information.
Databases and Datasets
- Clinical Annotation Project (CAP)
- Dark Ark Data Sets
- 1,000 Genomes Project
- GWAS Summary Stats
- UK Biobank
- STOP COVID NYC Cohort
- Mount Sinai Data Warehouse COVID-19 Electronic Health Record (EHR) Data Set
- The Mount Sinai COVID-19 Biobank
- MSDW Covid-19 Patient Dataset
- GDC and TCGA Data Access Service
- General Thoracic Surgery STS Database
- NCATS National COVID Cohort Collaborative (N3C) Data Enclave
- NIH – All of Us Research Program
- IBM® MarketScan®
Research 411 Portal
Still Need Help?
Research Roadmap Feedback
Please provide feedback about your experience on this website.