eSafety is a biosafety protocol management portal. Key features of eSafety are:
- System rapidity and stability
- Protocol copy function for easy duplication of protocols
- Integration with eIACUC to link research animal protocols requiring biosafety review
- Training and certifications imported directly from external sites (e.g., CITI Program)
- Tools to compare different versions of protocol
- Single Sign-On – Use your Mount Sinai email and Network ID password
- Cloud-based – VPN /Tunnel is not required to gain access.
- Only individuals with a study staff role can create protocols. If you want to create a protocol but do not have study staff role, please contact email@example.com or open a technical support ticket.
Contact Shekhar Patil (firstname.lastname@example.org), PhD, Administrative Director, CoREs and Shared Resources
Collaborative Institutional Training Institute (CITI)
IBC requires that all faculty and staff listed on IBC protocols have completed the following required training within a year. These trainings can be accessed on CITI.
- Basic Laboratory Safety (New Hire)
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Laboratory Hazardous Waste Management
- Principles of Biosafety