Approvals Needed for Research
Depending on the nature of your research, the following institutional approvals may be required.
- Cancer Related Research - Protocol Review and Monitoring Committee (PRMC)
- Clinical Research Unit (CRU)
- Embryonic Stem Cell Research Oversight Committee (ESCRO)
- Financial Administration of Clinical Trials Services (FACTS)
- Information Security (InfoSec)
- In-Patient Nursing Resources
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Investigational Drug Services (IDS)
- Laser Safety Committee
- Radiation Safety Committee
- Transfusion Medicine and Cellular Therapy
- Department or Institute Specific
Research 411 Portal
Still Need Help?
Research Roadmap Feedback
Please provide feedback about your experience on this website.