Live Online Professional NIH Grant Development Workshop - Master the techniques of writing superior winning NIH proposals(October 26-27, 2020)
October 26-27, 2020
10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Sponsored by the Grant Training Center
For the safety and well-being of all our workshop participants, rather than returning to Columbia University, as planned, we will be holding this Professional NIH Grant Development workshop live online. It will include: the same length of instruction, interactive discussions, and one-on-ones with the instructor.
Participants will learn how to:
- Make the match with the appropriate NIH Institute, program and grant mechanism for their idea(s)
- Identify and avoid common pitfalls of a grant
- Write exceptional Specific Aims pages
- Effectively address each piece of the application
- Understand the review process and how to successfully write for reviewers
- Learn what actually happens in the study section
- Decipher pink sheets: The inevitable resubmission
- Build an airtight case for funding
Our ultimate goal is for you to walk away with a product specific to your interests, which includes the grant design, abstract and budget.
Questions? Call us at (866) 704-7268
Workshop Fee: $595.00 (includes comprehensive resources, a workbook, and certificate of completion)
Rebate of $45.00 per person is given for two or more registrants from the same organization.
You may also be interested in:
DOD counterpart to this workshop
October 28, 2020
Discount: $50 off by registering for both the DOD and NIH workshops. Only the highest discount will apply.
Can’t make it?
This webinar will also take place
November 18-19, 2020
CLIC Education & Career Development Gateway
GCO Funding Opportunities
Monthly and continuous submission funding opportunity packets are available on the GCO Funding Opportunities web page.
Sign up for the Research Listserv to stay up to date with the latest news and events.