- Posts not found
Jane Coffins Childs Memorial Fund for Medical Research: Fellowship
Projects meant for early career investigators. Projects must focus on the causes and treatment of cancer and cancer cell growth/development.
- $2,000 allowance for research costs made to the laboratory. Cannot be used for travel.
- $1,800 travel stipend to PI for science meetings
- Child care funding available for female fellows
- Separate travel award to transport PI/their family to the laboratory
- Award lasts for 3 years. Covers salary stipend an funding for dependents:
- Year 1: $52,000. Year 2: $54,000. Year 3: $56,000
- Extra $1,000 per dependent child, per year, if applicable.
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Have less than 1 year of post doc research experience prior to deadline
- Have PhD degree conferred less than 18 months prior to deadline
- Applicants without a completed PhD are eligible to apply, but PhD must be completed by the start of the fellowship.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
For more information contact:
Development Office – Corporate and Foundation Relations