- Posts not found
Infectious Diseases Society of North America: HIVAMA Clinical Fellowship
Award for early career physicians to gain HIV clinical experience working with medically underserved populations.
Amount/Duration: $75,000 plus fringe benefits for one year
- Applicants must have a mentor who is an HIVMA member
- Board eligible or DO designated.
- Third year residents or within the first five years of practice.
- Legal U.S. residents
- Must have completed residency and be within 5 years of clinical practice
- Projects that benefit underserved populations preferred
- Preference given to African American and Latino candidates
Application Deadline: January 1, 2020
For more information contact:
Development Office – Corporate and Foundation Relations