- Posts not found
Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI): National Competition for HHMI Investigators
Projects for basic biological research in basic/biomedical sciences, plant/evolutionary/chemical/computational biology, biophysics, biomedical engineering. Under this grant, PIs will be HHMI employees and are subject to all HHMI policies. PI must devote 75% of their time to research.
Amount/Duration: Award subject to budgetary and salary/benefits needs as defined by the PI. Indirect costs not funded, salaries and benefits are included. Purchases of necessary equipment are covered
- May not hold the position of dean, provost, VP or President of their org
- Hold a PhD, MD or equivalent.
- Have a tenured/tenure-track position as an assistant professor/higher academic rank/equivalent at an eligible US institution.
- Have more than five but no more than 15 years of post-training, professional experience.
- Are the PI on one or more active, national peer-reviewed research grants with an initial duration of at least three years as of April 1, 2020.
- Mentored awards, training grants and adjunct professors and faculty in residence are not eligible. Multi-investigator grants are eligible.
Application Deadline: March 18, 2020
For assistance contact:
Development Office – Corporate and Foundation Relations