- Posts not found
Chan Zuckerberg Initiative: Single-Cell Analysis of Inflammation
- Identify unifying principles that underlie tissue homeostasis and inflammation at the single cell level.
- Address local cell properties/interactions in inflamed tissues and compare them to the properties/interactions of healthy tissues.
- Increase our understanding of cell types that mediate inflammation.
- Support the development/integration of tools/resources for studying inflammation of local cells and tissues.
- Be a collaboration between researchers and labs with different expertise.
Amount/Duration: Up to $175,000 per lab. Up to 15% direct costs. Funding for required PI meetings is covered separately from the project budget.
- Must be a partnership between 2 or 3 Interdisciplinary PIs and their teams.
- Domestic and foreign nonprofits are eligible.
- Applicants must have PhD/MD/equivalent and have an independent faculty position at an accredited applicable organization.
- PIs on one application can work at the same or different organizations.
- PIs will be required to meet regularly and annually.
Application Deadline: November 19, 2019
For more information contact:
Development Office – Corporate and Foundation Relations