- Posts not found
Cancer Research Institute: Clinic and Laboratory Integration Program
- Projects that intersect lab and clinical research in immuno-oncology for all cancers
- Projects that intersect lab and clinical research in immuno-oncology for Chordoma cancer (in partnership with the Chordoma Foundation)
Amount/Duration: $100,000 per year, for 2 years. Allowed costs: salary, technical assistance, supplies, capital equipment, or scientific travel. No allowed: indirect costs.
- Applicant must have tenure-track assistant professorship position or higher at the time of award.
- No citizenship restrictions.
- International and domestic nonprofit organizations are both eligible
Application Deadline: February 15, 2019
For more information contact:
Development Office – Corporate and Foundation Relations