- Posts not found
American Society of Nephrology: Ben J. Lipps Research Fellowship Program
support of research conducted by a fellow under the direction of a sponsor that examines any aspect of the entire spectrum of kidney biology and disease.
Amount/Duration: $50,000 per year for up to 2 years. Funds ONLY for salary and fringe benefits. Project, travel and overhead costs are not allowed.
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Have MD, DO, PhD/equivalent
- Not have completed more than 5 years of research training after degree completion OR 3 years of post doc training after their PhD
- Have a mentor
- Both applicant and mentor must be ASN members at time of application
- Not be holding another fellowship at the time of application. Applicants organization may supplement support
- Be working in North/Central America during fellowship
- Commit 75% of their time to research
Application Deadline: December 2, 2019
For assistance contact:
Development Office – Corporate and Foundation Relations