- Posts not found
American Association for Cancer Research: Anna D. Barker Basic Cancer Research Fellowship
Award supports salary and benefits for a PI researcher working on a mentored basic cancer research project.
Amount/Duration: $110,000 over 2 years. Part of the award can fund non-personnel expenses that directly apply to project.
- AACR member
- Must work under an approved mentor
- Have doctoral degree or equivalent
- Candidates for further doctoral degrees are not eligible
- Candidates must have completed most recent doctoral degree within past 3 years of grant term beginning July 1, 2020
- No citizenship requirements
- International organizations eligible
- Recipients must attend Grants Reception/Dinner to accept their grant
- Current AACR grant recipients not eligible
Application Deadline: January 28, 2020
For more information contact:
Development Office – Corporate and Foundation Relations